Monday, January 30, 2012

Storyboard

0:00-0:05 close-up, alarm sound, alarm starts with first guitar strum

0:05 mid-shot, top down, zoom out, alarm sound, person waking to sound of alarm

0:08 mid-close-up, reaching to switch off alarm

0:11 sprawled- lying sideways

0:13 top down, zoom out, "Everyday I seem to turn around, I'm on my back again", rolls over during bass run

0:20 pan 360 degrees, "I know there's something better than this room I'm living in"

0:26 Looks out of window, "looking outside and the sky is black, I know a better place"

0:33 mid shot, fast zoom in, repeated from different sides of person, "cause if these four walls keep closing in"

0:35 close-up, time-lapse, "we're wasting time and space"

Long shot walking out of bedroom onto landing

Walks into the bathroom

Looking in the mirror, washing, brushing teeth

Low angle shot, walking down the stairs 

low shot show person walk horizontally past the camera

Lip syncing lyrics 

Medium shot of guitar playing, lip syncing, close-ups of lip syncing